Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fishery Park

Fishery Park is conveniently located in Erwin, TN right off of Interstate 26. In addition to baseball fields, tennis courts, picnic areas, swimming pool, and playground - there's also a pond for feeding ducks (or, in my case, photographing them). And no, this isn't a decoy! I had hoped to get a picture of the ducks silhouetted in the refection of the colorful sunset (similar to this one). But my timing and my angle weren't right. So instead of color, I ended going with a black and white shot. Woo hoo for digital cameras!

Directions: Take I-26 to Erwin's Main Street exit (#36). At the end of the ramp, turn east towards town, you'll take the first left onto Zane Whitson Dr. The park will be on your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!