Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looking back at the Spring Snow of 2007

I guess I've found my theme for this week -- posting photos I kept meaning to post, and then before I knew it, the season passed me by. It's been a year of crazy weather. Springtime warmth in January and then snow in April followed by a terrible drought that only now is beginning to improve. Spring ended early this year. The area farmers took a terrible hit when this spring snow came through on April 7th. I had just planted this dogwood in my yard -- it didn't receive a very warm welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!