Sunday, March 8, 2009

crabbiness cure

The more we are separated from nature, the unhappier we get.
--Unknown

Another shot from Crabtree Falls in Yancey County, NC. I was looking for a new angle for the falls and thought this perspective shooting through the trees looked good. There was a practical reason as well for my climb, I needed to avoid the glaring sunlight that was coming from directly above the falls. Not necessarily the ideal conditions for shooting a waterfall, but I was happy to see some of the warm light on the trees. Here's a short and simple how-to guide to photographing waterfalls.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!