Friday, May 1, 2009

divine connections

Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: That we are here for the sake of others...for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy. Many times a day, I realize how much my outer and inner life is built upon the labors of people, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received.
--Albert Einstein (1879-1955) German-born American Physicist

For directions and discussions of this beautiful waterfall click here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is next on my list. Beautiful! Whats the shutter speed on these roughly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, CI...here are the details...
    18mm at f/22 for 1 sec, ISO 200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photography.....


    ___________________
    Rozydesouza
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!