Tuesday, July 28, 2009

look and trust

Simply look with perceptive eyes at the world about you, and trust to your own reactions and convictions. Ask yourself: "Does this subject move me to feel, think and dream? Can I visualize a print - my own personal statement of what I feel and want to convey - from the subject before me?
--Ansel Adams (1902-1984) photographer

A small waterfall on the way up to see beautiful Margarette Falls in Greene County, TN. The hike to Margarette is one of my favorites - and the main waterfall is one of the most beautiful in all of northeast Tennessee. Click the link above for directions and details and click here for more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!