Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gather ye photos, while ye may

Can you tell I recently spent some time in the woods taking macros? This series of leaf photos that I've been posting were taken in the woods behind my house in the golden light just before sunset. I wanted to capture some color before it disappears and the browns, grays and blahs settle in for the winter -- and plus, I just love the color variation, the texture and the look of these beech leaves. Hope you don't mind, but I have a few more I want to share in the coming days.

Don't wait. The time will never be just right.
--Napoleon Hill (1883-1970) American author

1 comment:

  1. I love leaf pics!! Share all you want; seeing as how I cant get up to the Mountains as often as I'd like, I'll live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!