Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Leaves

October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen. It is the distant hills once more in sight, and the enduring constellations above them once again.
--Hal Borland (1900-1978) American author




Technical difficulties...I'm not sure what happened to my right columns on the blog, they now appear at the bottom. Hopefully I can get this straightened out soon.  It happened prior to my changing the background photo, so not sure why Blogger is being so uncooperative with me.


On another note...Rich Owings recently posted a terrific post on Rocky Fork and the hike to Buzzard Rock in Unicoi County, TN. Check it out.



1 comment:

  1. Blogger has been crazy recently. We're enjoying the leaves, but predictions say it will be a very brief season due to the really hot summer and recent hot weather. But they are beautiful nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!