Tuesday, February 5, 2008

For the next generation...and Charlie

It is our task in our time and in our generation, to hand down undiminished to those who come after us, as was handed down to us by those who went before, the natural wealth and beauty which is ours.
--John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) 35th US President

Here's another shot of a great blue heron in front of the waterfall at the Elizabethton Covered Bridge taken from a slightly lower angle than the one I posted yesterday. I thought it lent itself to black and white -- and I couldn't help but keep the eye it's bright orange color. (Click photo to enlarge).

On a completely different note, I have my friend Andy to thank for introducing me to this cute and hilarious video. It gets my vote this Super Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!