Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family Values

The family has always been the cornerstone of American society. Our families nurture, preserve, and pass on to each succeeding generation the values we share and cherish, values that are the foundation of our freedoms.
--Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) 40th US President

After yesterday's post of Sierra running through the meadow, I thought I'd share my favorite portrait I took that day of the whole family. And no, this isn't your traditional family portrait! But then again, this is a unique family -- very fun and very close-knit. This image really captures each family member's unique personality, as well as their togetherness and joyful spirit.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!