Friday, August 14, 2009

From Volunteers to Buckeyes

The future of the world and the Church passes through the family.
--Pope John Paul II (1920-2005)

My friends Josh and Kaitlyn, with Olivia and two-week old Jack, depart Tennessee tomorrow to begin a new chapter of their lives in Ohio. I think this quote fits them well. Spending time with this family gives me confidence in the future. They're such good people and such wonderful parents -- so kind and generous, gifted and faithful. Their friends will miss them here in Tennessee, but I know they'll be a blessing to the Buckeye State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!