Wednesday, September 2, 2009

...but now I see

When I started my adventure in photography, I was suddenly introduced to the world around me. I can’t believe I have been so blind for so many years.
--Laura Tate Sutton

I'm teaching a class on digital photography this semester at Milligan College in our beautiful new Mac computer lab (which, by the way, makes me want to get a new Mac of my own). As you can imagine, this course is completely different from my usual business and law offerings! But thankfully my students are patient with me and eager to explore photography. They are all at different levels of experience: Some are senior photography majors, others freshmen -- new to college life as well as photography. The fun and rewarding thing for me is that I not only get to share my excitement for photography, but hopefully, I will help them see our world in new ways. That's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!