Monday, February 10, 2014

rock creek cascade

A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen. 
--Edward de Bono (b.1933) author. 

I set out to take some photos today at Rock Creek Park. Camera charged? check. Backpack? check. Tripod? check. Memory card? Umm...oops.  Of course, I discovered this while composing a different photo standing in the creek, camera set upon the tripod. So here is a photo from my trusty backup, the iPhone.  It did pretty well, and weighed a whole lot less. Image quality... well, fortunately I can see a difference. That's good, otherwise I've wasted lots of money on lenses! Anyway... the intention was there to take a quality image. I like this angle of the walkway at Rock Creek Park outside of Erwin, TN. If memory serves, I'll be back. :)

1 comment:

  1. I made the trip up to the top of the falls about a week ago when there was still plenty of snow on the ground. Falls were completely frozen over. I managed to get a couple of iphone photographs myself, though not as pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!